ReelData holds two things to be true: land-based aquaculture is the future the world needs and the ambitious goals held by farmers require a solution built specifically for them. For these reasons, ReelData embarked on a mission to provide customized data and automation to land-based farmers.
ReelData now provides reliable, accurate monitoring, analysis, and optimized automation working with each farm 1-on-1 to increase operational efficiency, save costs, grow fish faster, and reduce risks.
We are a company helping fish farms maximize their potential with business automation and operations solutions.
Mathew Zimola, BEng MASc
Co-Founder & CEO
- Chemical Engineer with an MSc. in Computer Science.
- Built real-time measurement and logging software for Schlumberger.
- Background in A.I. & Computer Vision.
Hossein Salimian, PhD
Co-Founder & CTO
- Ph.D in Computer Science, focus on 3D content and analysis.
- Experienced in building scalable vision software.(VR, AR & Computer Vision).
- B.Sc in Hardware Engineering with demonstrated experience in IoT.
Vice President, Business Development and Operations
- Award-winning quantitative economist focused on business/operations analytics and innovation.
- MSc Candidate in Real Estate Economics and Finances from the London School of Economics focused on sustainable project development.
- Experience in ed-tech, econometric research, and lobster fishing.
Will Stone, MSc
Head of Artificial Intelligence
- MSc in Computer Science focused on Machine Learning.
- Developed a novel method in psychiatric genomics that predicts drug efficacy.
- Previously a researcher for Tesla Motors and Dalhousie Medical School.
Head of Software
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering.
- 6+ years of advanced software development experience.
- His most recent work was leading development on a top-secret NATO maritime command and control operations project.